Unlike many GPS asset tracking system that rely on the vehicle to provide power and traditional mobile phone networks upload location data, TracerTrak is self-powered providing up to 7 years battery life and has near global coverage including Australia and its surrounding waters.
With a range of product and packages, we are sure there is a TracerTrak ready and waiting to help your business
|TracerTrak™ is a feature rich solution enabling you to map, track and locate your assets across all of Australia, New Zealand and the surrounding waters. Unlike most tracking systems, TracerTrak™ uses the Globalstar satellite network to deliver location updates, so your asset doesn´t disappear off the face of the earth just because a mobile network runs out of coverage.
TracerTrak™ works right across Australia from Pitt Street to the Nullarbor, from Flinders Street to the Pilbara and everywhere in between. With TracerTrak™ you can:
- View the locations of your assets or a route path of a particular asset with our online mapping and tracking console.
- Locate your assets from the field with a simple SMS request. The most recent location of your asset or group of assets will be sent back to you by SMS.
- Receive regular location updates from your assets, for example start and finish of each business day.
- Receive more frequent updates while your asset is on the move through the on board motion sensor.
- Option to receive updates from your asset when an external sensor is breached (e.g. door alarm, fluid level sensor).
- Be alerted via e-mail or SMS whenever there is unauthorised activity or based on a time schedule.
- Set up "authorised zone" geo-fences online and TracerTrak™ will alert you when your asset reports from an unauthorised area.
- Your tracking device is self contained, self powered and installs in minutes with no complex cabling requirements.
- View the most recent location of your assets, or search the history of locations over a certain period of time.
- Run history reports for locations, alarms, alerts or 2-Way SMS.
- You´ll always know where your assets are, so you can ensure you are getting the maximum productivity from your assets.
- You can minimise productivity losses due to lost, misplaced or stolen assets.
- You can locate the closest assets to a fixed location such as your home depot, jobsite or another one of your assets, so you will always call on the nearest asset, minimising down time.
- You can run reports on the location and/or usage of your assets, so you can make sure you are invoicing your customers appropriately for the use of your assets, and ensure you are not being over invoiced for demurrage costs.
- You´ll minimise staffing costs by removing the need to manually track your assets using manual logs.
- You´ll minimise downtime spent aimlessly looking for an asset across a number of job sites because someone didn´t fill in the log.
- Your assets will be more productive and your operations will be more efficient.
- You can be notified of critical events as they happen, anywhere in Australia, so you can respond before it´s too late.
How It Works
Tracer Trak Product Range
Alarm Trak | Container Trak | My Trak | Asset Trak